Faculty

Faculty

Search
Descargar versión en PDF

This faculty was founded in 1934 as the Granada School of Commerce.

EIn 1970, the name became the University School of Business Studies. The faculty changed to its current name, The Faculty of Economics and Business in February 1989. Decree 5/1990 of January 9 (BOJA, #11, February 2, 1990)

The teaching faculty is comprised of more than 278 professors in 25 departments. Last year there were more than 7,300 students enrolled in this faculty during the academic year.

Recent content in: